2008年5月14日水曜日

About writing class

①Is your sidebar organized and have your visited all of your classmates blogs at least once? If not, explain why, if so, give your impression.

I had already organized my sidebar. I added 9 sidebar. I chose pictures of black cats and weather forecast. I like cat especially is black cat. Weather forecast is important for our lives.

By the way, I visited all of my classmates blog. I thought that some people posted there times a week and these posts are interesting for reader. They also add some photos of students. I thought that this is good idea but I don't want to add my picture so I will think another good way to make good post. They have sidebar which are student up and student down so I could go to another blog quickly. However some people don't post every week. They didn't have sidebar. I want to know about them, I can't know.


②Have you labeled all your book reviews and essays?

Yes, I have labeled all my book reviews and essays. I have never read book in English before class. I don't like reading. However, some easy books told me pressure of reading book. I go to the school library every Wednesday. I enjoy reading now.


③Does your blog include pictures and/or videos?

Yes, it does. I always add picture. For example, birthday cake, cats, penguin and so on.
I also add my videos "Nekonabe. I quoted from You Tube. I will add interesting animation someday. By the way, I took video of cat at my grand mother's house. I sent it from my mobile phone.




④What is your best post?
I thought that this post is the best! This post is the longest post for all of the my blog. The post is 344words. That week I wrote about my GW. On May 6th, I had a very good time with my friends. I wrote about the day from in the morning to at night! I added a picture of ice cream. I want someone to want to go there.

http://blackcat-kuroneko.blogspot.com/2008/05/outing.html



⑤What is your best book review?
It is best book review for me. Because this book is most interesting book. I can't unbelievable situation and story. It is scarcely but I recommend this book.
http://blackcat-kuroneko.blogspot.com/2008/04/book-review-1-3.html




⑥What are the good points and bad points about this writing class?

I think that good points are students have to write a blog and books. If I have no homework, I won't read book of course I won't go to school library. It is difficult for me to write a blog post three times a week but I can write everything I like. I can write about cat or my club. Now, I will enjoy writing in English and reading.

Bad points are some people can't keep own blog good. I can use PC well but some students can't use PC. They didn't understand and they didn't take in their homework on time.



⑦(2nd year students only) Have you done all your typing homework assignments? What do you think of these assignments?

I did all of my typing homework.
I think that it is good for students to write a blog smoothly.

0 件のコメント: