2008年5月9日金曜日

Outing

I went to Aso with Yoko and Kaori on May 6th. We are belong to same club and good friends. Kaori is cool girl. She lives in Hokubu. She and I had gone to same high school and same cram school. She always smile so she makes me happy. I like to talk with her. Yoko came from Amakusa. She lives alone. She is majoring Chinese. Sometimes, I take a class with her. She isseriousness. She is very cute! She makes me relax.

We gatherd at 8:50 at Suizenji station. We got on a train to Ozu station. It took 20 minites. Maybe I think. When we got off the train, we saw beautiful natutre. We had never seen like this. The air is good! After ward, we got a taxi. The driver was kind old man. He talked funny stories. We laughed. It took 30 minites. He was kind so he stopped meter of taxi fare. He also told us his telephone number.

We arrived "Milk Stock Farm". There were many people. We payed entrance fee and got a seal. The seal have 5 colors. If children get five colors, they get a present from staff. We didn't need one so we gave these for a girl who was very cute.

After that, we went to stock farm. There ware many animals: caws, sheeps, pigs, chikkens, dogs and so on. I took many picture. After that we walked around. At 12, we went to restaurant. The restaurant is freetime to eat and self. There were a lot of macrobiotic food so we ate alot. My favorite meal was Tempura and hamburger steak. It was very delicious. After eating, we drunk milk. I don't like milk but this milk was drinkable.

After lunch, we went to stock farm again. Race of kid held there. People forecasted who will win the race. The race was fun. Kids didn't goal soon. People laughed a lot. After that, we went shoppong. I bought stuffed doll of cow for my brother. I enjoyed the day! I was happy!

☆344words ★2852words

0 件のコメント: