2008年5月13日火曜日

Book Review 1-5

I read " Mouse Soup". This story is easy to read. I want to read for children someday.

Hero of this book is little mouse. He was reading a book under the tree. He is carried off by weasel! Weasel was hungry so he wanted to eat mouse! The mouse didn't want to eat . He told 4 stories to wassel. He told that the srories made soup delicious. Weasel believed and listend.

I thought that the mouse is clever and calmness. If I were him, I can't think anything. I have no idea. He is clever. I respect him.

After listenng, weasel went out home and get 4 things regarding stories. These things make soup delicious. Of course, it is lie. He went back home, mouse wasn't. Mouse went back his home and he finished reading book.

This book told me to calm down is important for my life. When I have to do alot of things, I can't do my job smoothly. I will follow this mouse.

☆169 words  ★1068 words

0 件のコメント: