2008年5月20日火曜日

Essay 4 A memorable day in my life

When I was high school student, I went to Daiich high school. There is near Kumamoto castle. I went there by bicycle everyday. It takes for 20 minutes. I like to go to school because the school has no boys. We don’t have to care a lot about our personal appearance. I like to talk with my friends. They are very kind and fun. My best friend is Nao. She is cool girl. She and I were same class when we were first grade students. We were next to. At first, she was very shy and we didn’t talk too much. However, one day Nao talked to me about her favorite musician. I like that musician too. We became good friend and we talked a lot. When I was second year student, she and I were different class. I was sad but she always came to my class to eat lunch with me. I was happy.
Nao and I were same class again when we were 3rd grade students. We talked a lot and ate lunch with. However, I had to study English to pass examination for university. She had to do exercise and do training to pass examination for motorboat race. We didn’t take same classes. We became talk less. I was sad. We were good friend but we didn’t have time to talk with. Her examination came in January. I wanted to something for her.
A memorable day in my life was January 2008. That day was very cold. I made talisman for her. I had been made it for 3 days. I bought some felt and I sewed a mascot of her. It is wearing 2 uniforms. I gave it. She always cools. She always makes me laugh. However, her eyes looked watery eyes. She looked very happy. I was happy too. She could pass. She and I became best friend.

314 words

0 件のコメント: