2008年12月3日水曜日

How many children are there in this room?




I will tell you more about August 6th.The day made me surprise!



In the morning, I went to shopping. It is first time to buy something in NZ. I was very happy. Nozomi and Ayako looked for clothes. I looked for souvenir but the shopping mall was small. I couldn't buy it. However, I found nice jacket. I brought only two jackets from Japan so I bought it. It was so cute. After shopping, Haruno and I took rest. I had time to do something. We were so hungry. We found Japanese restaurant. We bought sushi!! I was very happy to see and eat. It was expensive but I was satisfied with it. We were very happy.

After school, I walked and went back home. I opened the door, the girls were ruining. The girls??? My house have only 2 girls. Jane's friend's children are 3 and? Why? I couldn't understand. I couldn't count children. There were 7 children. Jane's another friend's came home with her children. I was very surprise but I was happy to meet them.

186 words

0 件のコメント: