2008年12月3日水曜日

Foods






I ate delicious foods in NZ.
-ice cream
I ate three kinds of ice cream in NZ. First, I are vanilla ice cream with cookies. After shopping, Jane gave me. It was nice to eat ice cream in winter! Most famous ice is Hokey-Pokey. The ice taste is strange. If you eat it, you will be hooked the ice. Last is kiwi ice cream. I have never eaten kiwi ice cream but it was delicious! I ate twice. I want to eat it in Japan!

-Hot chocolate
I have never drunk hot chocolate in Japan. After school, I went back home and I talked with Jane. She made hot chocolate for me. I could relax. Jane told me how to make it but I couldn't make well. I want to drink it again.

-cakes
Jane made some kinds of cakes for us. I was very happy. Children run around the house and ate cakes. I ate cakes with hot chocolate and read books. I spend nice time. I couldn't do that in Japan because my mother doesn't cook sweets. I want to make some cakes!!

189 words

0 件のコメント: