2008年12月2日火曜日

Muffins




August 15th




Today was so cold and strange weather. In Japan would sunny day! I want to go back home!


In the morning, I studied at school. My English teachers are Yvonne and Michel. They are kind and funny. I could learn about NZ culture.


In the afternoon, I went to the cafe. We cooked muffins. Jess told us how to make muffins. He told a recipe sloppy!! Unbelievable!!!We watched and made own muffins. I made these with Haruno. Our muffins were very good. It was delicious. After school. I went back home soon. I gave these muffins for Jane and 5 children. They looked happy so I was very happy.


At night, children went to their father's house. Jane went to restaurant with her friend. Jonny asked me to go karaoke with Jonny's family. I wanted to go but I had to study about my research. I couldn't go. I stayed home alone. Jane made dinner for me. It was delicious. While eating dinner, I was watching TV. However, I was sad because I was lonely. Then Scooter came back home!! I was happy! I watched TV with him.
After dinner, I took a bath. After bath, I open the door, Scooter was sitting in front of door. He was lonely too so he was waiting me. I was happy. I went to bed with him.

231 words

0 件のコメント: