2008年11月11日火曜日

Lost my way!?







August 5th

I forgot to wrtite about this day. I went to Sky Tower. It is not important thing for me. The day I went to Subway with my friends. Subway is fast food shop. Kumamoto doesn't have it so I want to eat in Kumamoto! My lunch is not important too.

The day, I went back home at first time. I have perfect confidence to go back home alone easily because I have to walk straight! It is easy for me. I walked to home. While walking, I took many pictures. However, after 30 minutes, I couldn't go back home! I didn't have a phone and card. I was sad and I worried so I went back to school.

I found the library near school. I went there and asked a woman who works there. I told her that I lost my way and I don't have any idea to go home. She was very kind and she called my host mother. She relieved me so I begun to cry. She worried about me. She took me the road and told me that my mother would came here but if she wouldn't come, please come back to the library. However, the library is closed at 5. If the time past 5, I would in here and please knocked door. She helped me and very very kind!! I was very happy.

After that my host mother came and pick me up. I was very happy!!! I talked with her while driving. My house was close to the place where I went back to school. The 3 days, my mother drive to school so I didn't have idea the time to take to go to school from home. When I went back home, my host children worried about me. I could sleep well the night.

Next day, I went to the library and said thank you to her who helped me yesterday. I had good experience in NZ.
333 words

0 件のコメント: