2008年11月11日火曜日

Animals 2

I hate these animals.

-small monkeies
I hate small monkeies. When I was a littele girl, I went to the zoo with my family. I was very happy to go there. I enjoy watching bears, peacocks and so on. I went to the monkeies area. The area of risuzaru can enter inside the cage. I went into the cage. I didn't know yet that it was dangerous for me!!!!! When I went there, I put on the hairband. I like the hairband. However, one of the monkey came and get and run away!!! I didn't have time to stop. I was very sad. I don't like it.

-Big dog
I like most dogs but I don't like big dog which is taller than me. My cousin who is older than me has a big dog. The name is Silver. The kind of dogs is wolf dog. When I had dinner with cousin, Silver gazed me and barked. I scared so I don't like him.

-doves
Doves are symbol of peace in Japan. However, they begin not to afraid human. When I ride the bycicle and come close to them, they didn't fly away and walk. It is dangerous for us. I have to avoid them and I don't have much space to go. I don't like them.

225 words

0 件のコメント: