2008年11月12日水曜日

Countries

I want to go abroad.

-Canad
I really want to go to Canada. Canada is so beautiful. When I was a high school student, my English teacher is Canadian. She told stories of her hometown. It was so exited to hear that. I want to go there with my mother. My mother has never been to abroad, she likes log house. In Canad there are lots of log houses. I want to stay there and have a good time with my mother.

-Switzerland
I want to Switzerland. When I was a high school student, I had been going to English school. I enjoyed taking lessons. My teacher is interesting man. He is from Switzerland. When he went back his home, he always get present for us. He told me that chocolate of Switzerland is very delicious. I want to eat!

-NZ
I want to go to NZ again. I want to write a letter to my host family but I have no time. I want to go back to NZ and have a good time with my host family. I took a lot of pictures. I will sent a letter with pictures. I want to go back!!

197 words

0 件のコメント: