2008年11月12日水曜日

Party




On November 9th I woke up at 12. I had good sleep. After brunch, I cleaned my room. My room is full of clothes but I cleaned up! I could study English on the clean desk! At 4, I went to the school library. I studied about the class of English introduction which is taught by Mr. Hori.




At 5, I went to my friend's house. We held an okonomiyaki party. We are same group while the school festival's preparation. At 7, the boss of group would come so we played the game and went to shop to buy snacks. At 7, the party started. A boy who is landlord is good at cooking so his choice is so nice. I enjoy eating many kind of okonomiyaki. I ate too much. After dinner, we played the game and enjoy talking. I had a very good time with club members. I want to add nice memory with them for a year.




162 words




0 件のコメント: