2008年11月12日水曜日

WEI 2

1. What is your usual writing/blogging schedule each week? Where do write/blog?
I write blog posts at home. I write on Wednesday and Sunday and Tuesday. I have no time to write posts at school so before sleeping I write posts.

2. Please look at your first post from Spring term and compare it with what you are writing now. What improvements do you see with your English and what do you think you should work on to improve?
After half year, I could write posts long. I could write about every theme what I want to write. However, my English level is not improve, I always use easy English words. I study new words now so I will use these words.

3. What are your opinions of doing movie reviews? Please talk about the time it takes and the availability of the movies.
I like watching movie and write movie reviews but I have no time to watch the DVD which is chooses. I don't have much time to go to the library and watch. If I have no time to go, I rent DVDs. I don't want to pay money for studying. I think that it takes one and half hour to write movie review.

4. Please give your suggestions for the class
I have no time to write posts but I enjoy writing posts. However I like three posts a week. Recording of movie review is so fun because teacher rewrite our review. I had wanted to rewrite my English. I like this class.

5. Please give some advice to the students who will take this class next year.
Please buy new diary book. You should write about your homework. Time is money.

290 words/ total 8130 words

0 件のコメント: