2008年10月21日火曜日

Aquarium


I went to Kelly Tartons in the morning. Kelly Tartons is small aquarium in NZ. There were a lot of fish. I saw many penguin. They were very cute. I bought some souvenir for my best friend. Yoko and Kaori. I bought paua shell necklace. They were very beautiful. I also bought it for me. I really wanted to buy stuffed doll of penguin. However, they were too expensive for me. Next time, I will buy staffed doll of sheep!!


After school, I talked about school with Jane. Today I studied new words. One is rubbish. Rubbish is things that you throw away because you no longer want or need them. Today is rubbish day so people have to take out the rubbish from their house. Most kiwi use this word but American English is garbage.

The other one is rubber. My host sister said to me, Do you have rubber? I couldn't understand. I looked over and found rubber eraser. I was interested in American English and British English.
170 words

0 件のコメント: