2008年10月20日月曜日

My favorite foods

My favorite foods

-Okonomiyaki
When I was a child, I could help my mother to cook okonomiyaki for dinner. I was not good at cooking. I think I am too now. I could cook it by myself. I like it very much. When I go to okonomiyaki restaurant, I always shape it into a cat. My friend always takes photos.

-Pear
I like fruits very much. Especially I love pears. When the fall come, I always buy pears. I can eat pear as meal. Full of pears are enough for me to eat. I don't want anything. This year, I had eaten many pears. My refrigerator has a pear. I want to eat it tomorrow.

-Powder green tea
I like powder green tea. I like candy or juice of green tea. When I was a junior high school student, I went to Kyoto as school excursion. I drunk cola with green tea ice. It was delicious. I want to eat it again but Whenever I tell the friends that the juice was delicious, they can't believe me. I want to drink again with my friend.

187 words

0 件のコメント: