2008年10月21日火曜日

Ice skating



August 10 th

In the morinig, I went to the park with Jane, Ella and Margot. Ella is 7 years old. Margot is 4 years old. I played with them at playground. I saw sheep. They were very cute. I could walk close to them.

In the after noon, I went to an ice skating. It was so exciting. I enjoyed skating but Ella was crying because she doesn't like skating and fallen down the ice floor. After we went home and went to bed early because we were very tired.

I learned new words today. Jane always these words to children. Don't yell! You have to tidy your room! Children love playing but they don't like cleaning. I also learned words at ice skating too. Sore is new word for me. Sore is painful.
By the way, my host family has a rabbit. She is very cute. Ella love rabbit than cat. In Japan we say rabbit but they call it bunny.
163 words

0 件のコメント: