2008年6月1日日曜日

Speaking class 2

This week, I talked about our transportation system.
I want gorvament to think about bad way. When I got on the bus, a person sat down a seat which can sit two people. I sometime do that. However some people put them bag on the seat then another people can’t sit down. I have an idea that local buses have to attach hook which can hang bags. It is like limousine bus or train. I think that government has to care about holdup. During holiday, most people go out to go play with children or go sightseeing. I think going outside is good for people but they spend time to wait moving car. It is waste of time! Government has to use our money to make valid road not to feather their nest. Of course we have to care too. We have to check state of traffic and go out. I think we can improve it.

Finally, we talked about transportation system 20 years later. I think that most people will have bicycles because we will care about global warming. People who go to a place which is near their house use bicycle. It is good to keep our body healthy especially a lot of fathers. When people go on an outing, they use train. The train can run faster than today’s train.

225 words

0 件のコメント: