2008年5月29日木曜日

Food and eating habits

In the morning, my mother serves us rice and miso soup. My mother told us that to eat rice as breakfast is good tradition for Japanese children. I like to eat rice but I don't like miso soup. I'm sorry my mother. At noon, I eat rice or bread. I always drink fruit juice. Sometimes I cook and made lunch box. Recently, I have no time to make it so my mother made for me. At noon I always thinking my lunch. In the evening, my mother cooked a lot. I like hamburger steak. She always serves salad to keep our health good. It is healthy. When I was busy, I can't eat meal whici is well-balanced. When I have free time, I went to downtown to eat dinner with my friends. I eat my favorite meal. It is too much cost but sometimes is OK because I could talk with friends slowly.

157 words

0 件のコメント: