2008年6月10日火曜日

My favorite movie

I will talk about my favorite movie. That is kiminiyomumonogatari in Japanese. It means that I read the book for you. I watched the movie last year with my friends. First, the old man told a story to the old woman. The story is love story. A young boy fell in love with young girl during summer vacation. They loved each other. They met everyday and they played with. However, summer vacation finished and they couldn't meet. They promised that they write a letter everyday. They really wrote letters but her mother hide these. They couldn't keep in touch. One day, of course they had fined another lover and grown up. They talked a lot and notice the fact which the letter were hidden. They fell in love again. After reading the woman noticed that the story is the two old people's love story. After listening she noticed the man who is hero of the story and her husband. She is dementia so he tells story again and again. When I saw this, I cried. I recommend this movie to people who are in love. Love is sad.

191 words

1 件のコメント:

Unknown さんのコメント...

I like this movie too!!
This is good movie.