2008年6月8日日曜日

Book review 1-9


I read " Tardy Tortoise ". The book was very cute story. Hero is a little boy and dog. He is detective! One day, he wake up and saw out of the window. He found a tortoise which is eating flowers. He like to watch flower so he get a tortoise. He thought that he wanted to fine tortoise's home! He is kind. He went out to fine clue. He visited the houses but he couldn't get nice clue. He went back home because he and his dog didn't eat break fast. His action is heartwarming. After eating, he went to hospital of animals but he couldn't get clue again. He thought of tortoise's weakness. He tried to look for a trail. Finally, he could fine home.


When I finished reading the story, the book continue. I opened the next page. The next page is memo of tortoise. He wrote about tortoise a lot of course how long tortoise live or what tortoise eat and so on. Also he write a recipe of tortoise cookies. When I saw this, I felt very happy. I want to read this series again.
193 words

0 件のコメント: