2008年6月11日水曜日

Using computer

Tody, I will talk about my favorite one. That is computer. I like to use computer because my father works with computer so when I was child I had used computer. I think using computer have many good points. I think that using computer is very convenient for us to make reports or do our homework. For example, Excel can calculate. Media player can listen to music. Internet provides us latest news quickly. We can memo and paint. We type the key so we can make reports smoothly because we can’t think about kanji. We don’t need to look up it. Of course it is bad point too. Bad points are to use computer for long time make eyesight bad and make young people stay indoors. Some people write on billboard that is like I will kill everyone and so on. I can't believe. It makes people's feel uncomfortable. I don't want to do like that. I want to people to enjoy useing computer. Sometimes, I can make friends. People who have hobby whici is same as me. Someone and I can make friends but sometimes it is dangerous. I want people to protect rule about using computer. By the way, I work at KGU as class assistant. KGU paid an hourly wage of 790 yen. I work every Wednesday and Friday. I work three classes a week. To teach students to use computer is difficult for me. I made some mistakes at first. However my senior is very kind and I got accustomed to do that recently. I like this work.

267 words

0 件のコメント: