2008年5月26日月曜日

Book Review 1-7

At first, I didn't know a fact if this book woldn't finish!. When I finished reading this book, I found the end. This book have many hero and heroine. I didn't know who is main person. Heroes and heroines are children and their mothers and teachers. They went to France as school excursion.

First, many people are happy because they are looking forward to go to Paris. They get on the big bus. They are talking. Mr. Hopkins and Miss. Cherry who are teacher talk about Cherry's marriage. She looks very happy. By the way, May will be finish soon. It become June. June is the month of married. Many people get marry and many babies are born in June. I don't know why people get marry in June but it is good time for people who can't decide their mind. Many magazines pick up about marriage. I want to marry someday but now I have to write book review as soon as possible. After talking, they arrived Paris.

They were excite! They enjoy eating dinner and talking with friends at night. The next day, they divide into small groups.They looked around and went to church. Some and Mouse went to church with Mr. Hopkins. He told them some stories. After that two men's came and they remove Mr. Hopkins. They are unbelievable. What should they do and where is Mr Hopkins? I have to read next book because I want to know continuance.

252 words

0 件のコメント: