2008年5月7日水曜日

Zoo

I went to the zoo in Kumamoto with Yuka on May 5th. The day was rainy and cloudy but there were a lot of people. They looked very happy, of course me too.

Zoo have some events because this week is GW. Yuka and I saw a lot of animals. They were very cute! Especially, we saw penguin for a long time. Their behavior caused us to laugh. After that we rode some playground equipments. I was very scared ! But Yuka was laughing and told me that you try to open your eyes. It is very interesting! However, I can't believe it. I couldn't open my eyes.

At 12, we went out zoo and went to downtown to eat lunch. When we arrived at kamitori, many people queue up at the Chinese noodles soup shop to eat. We surprised at these. We went to Yoshinoya next to Chinese noodles soup shop. We ate a lot and talked a lot about our club or friends. When we went out , some people still lined up there! We thought that today is sale so Yuka asked a woman who lined up to tell reason why many people line up today? She told us that she only wanted to eat it. We thought that Japanese love to line up.

After that we went shopping. We saw some jewelry and clothes. I wanted to necklace but I couldn't find good one. At 6, we got on the bus and went back school. We talked a lot again.

I had a very good time with her. I want to go there again!



☆267words ★2508words

0 件のコメント: