2008年5月13日火曜日

My favorite class

I like to go to school and study English very much. I wanted to study English for a long time.

I like Monday's class. I have 3 classes: English literature, Intercultural communication, Introduction to English linguistics.

English literature is taught by Kumiko Mukai. She is funny so I kike her. This class always watch DVD and study movies. I have to memorize name of famous writer. For example, Washington Irving, Henry James and so on. I watched " The Last of the Mohicans" yesterday. It was difficult to understand at first. I want to watch soon!

Intercultural communication is taught by Yuji Sato. He told us funny story. Students always laugh. I had studied Intercultural which was taught by Kumiko Tutui. However, I could get new information from him. I have to study it because I will go abroad this summer. I have to know about it!

Introduction to English linguistics is taught by Masahiro Hori. Contents of this class is interesting for me. I listen care fully and line my paper with colorful pencil. Mat 26th, this class will have test. I will do my best!

Next time I will write about my busy class!

☆196 words ★3048words

0 件のコメント: