2008年5月26日月曜日

Chawanmusi

May 22th, my mother made cyawanmusi for us. I like it very much. Do you know it and do you like it too? I will talk about cyawanmusi today!

I think cywanmusi is Japanese traditional food. Most of Japanese people have eaten it. They often eat it when they go to restaurant of eel. I like broiled eel very much. Chawanmusi belongs with eel dishes.

Chawanmusi have a lot of ingredients. Main ingredient is egg and others are shiitake mushroom, honewort, shrimp, steamed fish paste, chicken and ginkgo nut. My mother doesn't like ginkgo nut so she didn't put into it.

I will search for a recipe for making it.

1. You have to prepare for ingredients.

2. You have to remove extra fat and skin from chicken and dip these in the soy sauce. After that you dip mituba in hot water.

3. You have to open eggs and dissolve and also you make a soup stock.

4. You have to strain the eggs. It makes cyawanmushi mild.

5. You mix all of the things and move container which strong for heat.

6. Most people put it into steamer but my mother put it into microwave oven.

It is delicious for me! I want to eat more. I want her to make it again. Of course I will try to make.

222 words

1 件のコメント:

Unknown さんのコメント...

It looks very deliciuos!!
I like Chawanmushi too!!