2008年4月23日水曜日

Part-time job

Today, I will introduce about my part-time job. I work at izakaya. The name is Fukurou. Owner decided that name because owl doesn't get into trouble. Owner is 47 years old. His age is about as same as my father so I could feel kinship with him soon. He is reserve but sometimes he is funny. He sings songs well so he sings suddenly. I always surprise. His dishes are very delicious. He is good at cooking.

Fukurou was built on September 2007. Fukurou has a large patronage. I memorized the people. By the way, I have worked there for 6 month. Fukurou have some people who work here. Jun is 23 years old. He is not a student, he is member of rock band. He always cooks with owner. He is shy and he really talk to but when his friend come, he talkes with his friend. He looks very happy. Yurie goes to KUG too. She is majoring to hospitarity. She is 20 years old. She is funny, her narrative is very interesting. Fukurou have a manager. He is kind but sometimes he is severve.

Recently, I go there four times a week because Yurie goes to internsip!
I'm busy but I'm happy to work here.

☆212words  ★1687words

0 件のコメント: