2008年4月30日水曜日

Hunting!





Her name is Kuro. I love her very much but she had gone now.
Last year, on June 17th. I took this movie on June 17th, last year during holiday.
The day, my father and I went to my grandmother's house. It is rare that I go there with my father.We went there to help reaping rice. My father went to rice field.
I helped cooking. When I cut steamed fish paste, Kuro came and aimed at food on the table.She was very hungry, she really wanted to eat! I thought that she wanted to play with me at irst but it is wrong. I wanted to play with her a lot!

☆114words  ★1801words

2 件のコメント:

Unknown さんのコメント...

Kuro-chan is very cute. I want to meet!! My dog' name is Hana-chan. She is cute too!!

kuroneko さんのコメント...

Oh! Sorry! Kuro died last year. However, I have a lot of pictures of her. Please tell me. By the way, I want to meet Hana-chan. If you have a time, please tell me about Hana-chan to me.