2008年4月21日月曜日

Birthday cake

April 17th is my sister's birthday! Her name is Mami. She became 22 years old. She doesn't live together now so she came back home on April 20th. The day, I wake up 12 o' clock because I was tired. After that I had done my homework for daytime alone. My father and mother went to shopping. At 3, my father picked her up. At 6, we started the party. When I was a child, my mother made a birthday cake for children. Recently she have never made it and bought a cake but yesterday my mother made a cake for my sister. I was happy too. I and my sister ate cake. It is delicious. Always, cake is cut into 8 pieces. However, my brother lives my grandmother’s house so my father cut into 6 pieces. I ate too much. I want my mother to make a birthday cake for me on my birthday! Of course I will help.

☆160words ★1475words

2 件のコメント:

Joe Tomei さんのコメント...

I think you mispelled birthday! But the cake looks very delicious! Where did you get it?

kuroneko さんのコメント...

Thank you for pointing out my mistake. I will rewrite. By the way, this cake is made by my mother. It was delicious.