2008年4月16日水曜日

My preasure

Recently, I like to play nintendo DS which was given by my brother. I have a game cassette. It is 'Forest of animals'. My sister has been played and she looks happy so I want to buy it in January. It's very interesting so I play it everyday. I will tell you about pleasure.
The game can choose some character. I chose heroin, her name is Yui. It is same name to me. I chose hero, his name is Reon. First, the character moves to a village which many animals live together. Second, heroin talks with animals and become friends. If I want money, I go fishing or catch warms and sell these things. If I want to become friendly with many friends, I talk them a lot or help them. For example, friends want me to delivery to other friends, I will help them. This village has good facility. For example, town office can savings or pay loan or write a letter. Tailor offered a lot of clothes, hats and so on. I can make original constellation at astronomical observatory. Sometimes this village held events. For example, day of free market, if you go to friend’s house, you can buy their furniture on the cheap.
I want to enjoy a lot of people.

☆214words ★1191words

0 件のコメント: