2008年4月14日月曜日

Book Review 1-1

I will introduce about this book. Title is "Fifteen Character". Sally is heroin of this story. She went to Happy Hill to work as a part time job. Happy Hill is a theme park and she is interested in this park. She arrived there and she met Mr. Parry who is boss. She checked her today’s job.
She wanted to make tea or help in the children’s play house but her job was to wear costume of cat. Nobody likes wearing the costumes but she did her best. At 9, Happy Hill opened. The day, many people entered because Zapp who is famous musician come here. Sally like him so she was very happy. Zapp come and he showed off his new single CD. Many reporters wanted and listened but he just says ‘Please come my live’. As she worked as a cat, she became hot. At 11, she and her colleague William took a rest at the café. When she was relaxed, Parry came into and he said that ‘Zapp’s CD can’t find.’ Everybody is unhappy but Zapp is angry too. The CD is very important so he accused Parry. He called police and closed door not to run away. Police came and they checked baggage or pockets of visitors. They also checked characters. When Sally saw character list, she noticed. There were 15 characters but today’s list must be 14 characters. She and William found out the suspect and told Parry. Thanks to them, criminal arrested. After few days, Sally and William were invented the concert by Zapp.

I want to work theme park like her but I don’t want to involve that trouble.
I have wanted to wear character except in summer since I was a child.
I thought that this story can read smoothly and the story is funny but it’s too childish for me. Next week, I will read more difficult book.

☆310 words

0 件のコメント: