2008年4月16日水曜日

Essay 1 Hello to my host family

My name is Yui T. I'm 19 years old now. My birthday is November 17th. My favorite animal is cat. My hobbies are listening to music and go shopping with my friends.

I have a family. There are 5 members. They are father, mother, older sister, younger brother and me. I will talk about my family. I take after my father in a character. For example, we can't keep our rooms clean and we can't get up early and so on. My mother is good at cooking. When I was elementary school student, she made doughnuts for me. I like to eat home-made dishes which are made by her.

My sister is 21 years old. Her neatness distinguishes her from me. My brother is 15 years old. When he was 10 years old, he was very cute, but now he is taller tan I. I think he is cool now. That's all to introduce about my family, so how about your family? I want to know!

By the way, I go to KGU in Kumamoto, Japan. I major in English, because I have studied English for 10 years. Everyday, I go to school with my friend and talk a lot, so school is very fun.
I belong to a volunteer club. Every Saturday, we go to some facilities where old people live to talk with them. Sometimes, we play easy games which are made by ourselves at school. To see their smile makes me happy. Members of my club are very kind. When I was depressed, my senior and friends listen to my story as if they were same position. I am very happy.

I have never been to abroad, so I am nervous. If I go to New Zealand, I want to talk to host family a lot and to learn culture. I will study about New Zealand till the day when I will leave Japan. I have some questions. I like animals, so do you have pets? I'm looking forward to seeing you.

335 words

0 件のコメント: