2008年4月16日水曜日

Essay 2 My treasure

My treasure is my family. I love my family because they are important person for my life. I will introduce them.

My father is system engineer. He is familiar with computer. When I was a child, he worked with a computer and he told me how to use it. Thanks to him, I can use computer smoothly. I take after him in disposition. I and he can’t get up early and don’t move quickly. Sometimes we were scolded by mother.

By the way my mother is good at cooking. I like to eat her dishes. When I was high school student, she have been got up at 6 and made lunch for me. I bless her for her efforts. Now, I get up at 6 and make lunch by myself. My mother can sleep well and eat lunch which is made by me. By the way, I have an older sister and a younger brother.

My sister, Mami is 21 years old. She has a mental retardation but I don’t care of it. She is my proud. She lives institution but twice a month, she gets back home. Whenever she gets back home, she gives candy for me and brother. She often helps my mother. I don’t do like her. I think she is the reflection of sisters.

My brother, Masaya is 15 years old. He is earnest like me. When he was a junior high school student, he was chairman of physical education training. Also he joined soccer club and he had been played soccer everyday. This spring, he went to Minamata high school. He went out of our house. He will live with my grandmother. I’m very sad because I don’t meet him everyday. However, I will encourage him.

They are my precious. I want to enjoy my life with them.

☆303 words

0 件のコメント: