2008年4月11日金曜日

Ohanami

I got up at 6:30 on April 6th .
Our club holds Ohanami for new students in April every year.
I am second year student so I have to keep place where we can ‘Ohanami’ at Ninomaru park.
I went to my club room at 7:30 and we transported baggage by car.
I and my friend rode bicycles and went to Kumamoto castle.
We were very tired because we don’t exercise lately.
At 8, we arrived there.
There were 7 people.
First, we secured the place.
Second, we spread the seat which can relax 50 people.
Third is nothing!
We were very boring until 13:00 when all of the members come there.
At 9, we wanted to eat so some people went to convenience store.
We ate rice ball and potato chip and so on.
After that we have eaten sufficiently so we lay down and listened to music.
At 12, some people came and talked.
At 13, Ohanami held.
We ate lunch under the cherry.
After eating, everyone introduced by oneself for new students.
My senior had a project which makes us happy.
At 5, some people went home and the others went to karaoke.
Of course I went to karaoke and enjoyed with my friends.
At 10, I went back home.
The day was very long but I had a good time and I want to be a good senior.

☆232words ★652words

0 件のコメント: