2008年4月11日金曜日

Rai

This picture was sent by my brother last week.
I will introduce to you my brother Masaya.
He is 15 years old.
He had been played soccer for 6 years so he plays soccer very well.
His character is seriousness like me.
He belonged to the student council at his junior high school.
He was chairman of physical education training.
He is a good boy but sometimes he is stubborn child.
I and my mother get out of hand.
He can’t get up early and he always goes to bed early.
He is a high school student in this spring.
He goes to Minamata high school so he lives in Minamata with my grandmother.
I'm sad to hear that he doesn't go home everyday but this experiment make his hear very strong.
I want to see him next vacation.
By the way, he likes cats. I also like cats.
We can’t have cat in our house so we are not happy.
However my grandmother has cats!
She is Rai. She is maybe 60 years old.
She can’t eat food which is hard so we food which is out of our hands.
She always sleeps well all day.
We like to play with her.
I will to send e-mail to him next week.

☆212words ★420words

0 件のコメント: