2008年4月13日日曜日

BBQ

I got up at 7 on April 12th.
Our club held the BBQ party!
2nd year students have to plan this party.
We have to make people happy.
During the spring vacation, we came to school and discussed.
I got a role which is to go branch office at Shirakawa.
I and my friends went to dry riverbed to go over the place where can do BBQ.
April 11th, I went to my friend’s house and made presents for Bingo game.
The day, I went to union to listen the lecture for volunteer.
This lecture was made by 3rd year students for 1st year students.
Some people talked to them to do volunteer and many kind of volunteer.
I also have a role.
I am sub-scribe which keeps in touch with people who is staff of institution.
Scribe and I talked them with sketch book which is drew many picture by our.
After the lecture, I guided them because I am a group control.
We arrived at dry riverbed and drunk to new members at 13:30.
I grilled meat so I was very hot.
After eating, we started Bingo game.
Members enjoyed our plan so I’m very happy.
As I went back home and took a bath, I slept soon.

☆210words ★862words

0 件のコメント: