2008年4月30日水曜日

Assistant on Friday

KGU placed me as an assistant who help student to use computer.
I'm good at using computer. I have my PC. I'm happy to work this job!

On 25th April, I took class Writing Ⅲ, Friday 1.
Students had to two things on that day.
The two things were sent by e-mail in advance.
A third of students had already done.
Two thirds of students worked during a class.
They confused to set up visual thesaurus.

After Mr Tomei's checked for essays, a boy asked me.
He noticed his mistakes on his essay so he rewrote.
After the rewrote, his computer shows on that time 10:17 25th April.
He exactly turned in it by deadline so he worried about it.
Similarly, some people rewrote after your check.

Have these essays submitted by deadline?

☆137 words ★1938words

2 件のコメント:

Joe Tomei さんのコメント...

Yui,
That's a good question. Usually it has 'date created' and 'date modified'. I'm not going to penalize anyone for correcting their essays, and I am making a list of everyone's essay that evening, so the student shouldn't worry.

kuroneko さんのコメント...

Thank you for solving this problem. I'll tell him next Friday. I will write about assistant next week too!