2009年1月2日金曜日

osyogatu

I got up at 9 o'clock to go to take pictures with all of my father's family. We took nice picture. After that,we went to shrine. I got omikuji. That was nice. I also got wataame. I really wanted to get a ringoame but this year there is no ringoame shops. A few years ago, there is a nice ringoame shop. The shop sells nice candy. Small apples is covered with melt sugar. I will eat next year. I pick up omikuji. It was nice. This year, I will study hard and want to get nice score of TOEIC.

At noon, I went back my grand mother's house. I have no plans so I mailed my friends and so on. My father watched TV because Ozu high school play a soccer game. They won the game. On January 3rd, they will play next game. I want them to win. If they win, they are Best 8 team in Japan. After watching, he went to fishing the small river. He got 7 fish. I watched his appearance but I went back home soon because the outside is very cold. I can't stand it. At night, I went to bed earlier than yesterday. I want to sleep faster than my father because his snore is so loud.

220 words

0 件のコメント: