2009年1月2日金曜日

Osechi

A Happy New Year! How have you been? Today,I got up at 8. I said a happy new year to my grand mother. Today has uruu second. Have you ever heard that name? I haven't heard it. Means of this is the day to adjust a clock. When 9 o'clock will come, 8 o'clock 59 minutes 60second will appear. That phenomenon occur every 3 years. I am looking forward to watching news but there is no news. I am very sad. After that, I ate osechi which is made by my grand mother with my family. First,I drunk otoso. The youngest people has to drink it.The second youngest people,me, drink next. I ate osechi a lot.

At noon, my father's family gather and ate lunch together. I got money from my aunts to celebrate my 20 years old anniversary. I'm looking forward to wearing furisode on January 12th. After lunch, I read manga and play the game, I also wrote a post. At 3, I went to Kagoshima with my grand mother and aunts. I got some ice cream. I was very happy. At night, I ate sushi. My grand mother gave me to sushi for celebrate. After dinner, I went to bed. Today's dream call first dream in this year. I'm looking forward to seeing good dream. I hope so.

232 words

0 件のコメント: