2008年12月30日火曜日

Takosu











In New Zealand, Jane made takosu for dinner. I helped her to cook dinner. I sliced the cheese. I looked how to make it. I had never eaten such a dish in Japan so it is interesting dish for me. It was very delicious. I put cheese, meat, lettuce into takosu shell. Takosu shell is like a potato chips. I like that taste. Jane also put avocado into it. I tried to eat but I don't like it. I really like takosu. I wanted to make it for my real family.

In December, I went to supermarket with my family in Japan. There is big one so there are a lot of goods from foreign countries. I found the takosu sell. I bought and made it for my family. I made it. It is not difficult to make it. I tried to remember how to make. I could making nice takosu at last. The taste is similar to Jane's. I was very happy. My mother loves it. I made it for my friends some day.

177 words

0 件のコメント: