2008年12月30日火曜日

Important thigs in Japan

What is your important things? When you go travel somewhere in Japan, what will you bring there? What will you put into your bag?

-Charger
Charger of cell phone is important for me. Cell phone is important things for me because it can keep in touch with my friends and teacher. I can call friends and send e-mails to friends everywhere. However, battery of cell phone is most important things isn't it? If I want to call my friends at my grand mother's house, no battery can't call friends. To bring charger is important to go travel.

-Cosmetic
I always make up and go to school. To make up is etiquette of women, I think and also to make up is fashion of women. We make up and we want to be nice women. I have to bring cosmetic. We will buy new cosmetic sometimes because we want to try and know how to make up my self and how do I make up. We want to do nice make up. I'm studying about cosmetic.

-Keys
It is important things too. To forget to bring key of your house, you can't relax at home soon. Sometimes, I forgot to bring keys and went to school. I went back home and tried to get in. My mother is always in there but sometimes she goes to shopping so I can't get in. I am very sad.

242 words

0 件のコメント: