2008年11月13日木曜日

Museum







August 11th

In the after noon, I went to Auckland Museum. I saw Maori show first. They told us Maori culture and Maori words. They used traditional stick and played a game. I had a very good time to touch another culture. After the show, I took picture with Maori cool man. I was happy! I had short free time so I went to 2nd floor. 1st floor is Maori's traditional house and boats. 2nd is history in the world. We saw volcano's history and sea creature.



August 14 th




This afternoon, we went to Harbour cruise. We went near sky tower. We got a ship. It was very cold but we sit down seats which is outside! At first, I enjoyed cruising but I tired and wearied of cruising. We went down and took a rest. I drunk an orange juice. After that we went back to Unitec. I went home earlier than usual.




157 words

0 件のコメント: