2008年11月13日木曜日

Important things

-Computer
It is very useful and important things for me to study English and tidy my job. I use computer everyday. I have own note pc. I like using computer because it is easy to input important things. I can see many pictures and listen to music and so on. I can do every things. However, too use pc makes me forgetful about kanji!! I have to write it.

-Electronic Dictionary
I bought dictionary when I was 2nd year high school student. I could pass the English examination of 2 grade so my mother gave it to me. I was very happy. Dictionary is easy to carry and look up. However, I didn't buy a case of it so the dictionary has a lot of scratch.

-Cat
I don't have much time to play because I have a lot of homework and I have a job of my club. My job is to keep in touch with nursing home. I have to call and take new volunteer. The work is too hard to do. I can't sleep well. However, I have a lot of goods of cats. I have cute calender of cats. I have pictures of cats. Cats makes me mend.

204 words

0 件のコメント: