2008年10月8日水曜日

Volunteer

Yesterday, I had a meeting of my club. 2nd grade student gathered and talk about next year. 3rd year student will retire from our club so we have to decide next boss of my club. My club have 8 posts. We have to decide who become each post. Number of our member is 21. Yesterday, we talked about this at 3times. The disccus is difficult. After 1 hour, finally, we could decide. I will take a post which have to contact with nursing home and I have to take my club member to some nursing institution. It is busy work but I'll do my best because I like volunteer and I want people want to like volunteer too. Next month, we will have election. I'm nervous because my senior will ask many question to me. I will answer my opinion and I want to be that post.

149 words

0 件のコメント: