2008年10月8日水曜日

My favorite subjects

★My favorite subujects☆

-English
Of course, I like English the best. When I came back to Japan, I noticed that I really love English. I want to speak, listen to, write, study English all the time. I want to go abroad again. I want to make friends who live in another country.

-Math
I like math. I like to calculate hard questions. However, since I enterd KUG, I had never calculate in class. I don't have to take math class but I had to take sience class. I hate sience!! I didn't want to.

-Music
I like sing songs. I often go to karaoke. By the way, I can't play musical instruments. My friend is good at playing piano. I want to play pianno but I can't. I want my child to play piano well.

139 words

1 件のコメント:

Unknown さんのコメント...

I like moth too!! I 'm so happy to find answer, right?