2008年10月2日木曜日

Unitec



August 4th





I got up at 7. My mother drove me to Unitec. In the morning, we listened to orientation. We got ID cards so we can use computer. After that, we walked around. Unitec is huge. We had lunch. I ate potato chips. It was strong vinegar. but it was delicious! In the after noon, I took a test and class. It was little boring.

After school,mother picked me up and went to famouse volcano in NZ. We took pictures and walked around. Aso colcano's colour is black and there are many rocks. However, NZ volcano's color is green and there is glass! My host mother's name is Jane. She told me a story. When a man want to marry a woman, he lays rocks and makes words. For example, Marry me or I love you and so on. It is romantic. I walked three times with children. They were very active. It was good excercise for me. Jane told me and showed Aucland. This city is very buautiful. When I played with girls,I saw rainbow. After that we went back home, we ate dinner. I had a very good time.

195 words

0 件のコメント: