2008年10月2日木曜日

Homestay










August 3rd

I wake up at ・・・ I don't know because I didn't know where I was at that time. I arrived at airport at 10. I brought to some Japanese snacks, miso soup and rice. My assignment is to study breakfast between Japan and NZ. I want to make Japanese breakfast for my host family. People who work at the airport on the gate of entering NZ asked me what I brought from Japan. I scared them but I could speak English well! I could enter NZ. I met Christina. She is teacher of Unitec. She is very kind and beautiful. We went to Unitec by bus. Unitec is huge university. We arrived 12.
At13, host families came and we went each house. I met my host family. They are mother and two daughters. They were very cute. I could understand mother's British English because when I was high school student, my teacher was British. However, I couldn't get children's English. They talked a lot and fast at time. I arrived house and ate chocolate cake which is made by my host mother. It was delicious. I took photos. My room was very cute! At 6, children's father came home and they went back father's house this week. Mother and father divorced so children will satay my house and father's house turn and turn about. At 7, mother's boy friend came home. We ate dinner with. He is strong and funny man. We talked a lot. At 8, mother's parents came home. Mother's mother said to me "Your English is good!" I was very happy.
Today was very busy day but I could meet many people and talked with. I will have a good time in NZ. I think.

300 words

0 件のコメント: