2008年10月28日火曜日

Origami











In NZ, I could see rainbow many times because it had been raining for half months. I think that I want to go to the end of the rainbow. Another picture is origami. My host family has two children. My host mother has a good friend. She has three children. She works so my mother take care of children. They stay at my house and play with me. Susie is oldest girl. She is 7 years old. I didn't talk much with her at first. However, one day when she stayed my house, I could have chance to talk with her. She doesn't like take a bath. She took off the bath and she have free time. I talked with her about origami. She enjoyed making origami. She is good at making origami rather than me! Another girl came and asked me to make origami. My host family's girl and friend's girl enjoy making and playing origami. I want to talk with them again.
(168 words/ total 5568 words)

0 件のコメント: