2008年10月28日火曜日

Book Review 2-5 Lost in the Jungle

This story have many children. The children have a key. One day, birthday of their mother will come. Biff bought a plant for her. Her mother loves plants. The birthday, Biff, father and mother's friends bought plants for her too. When children went to their room to play, the key are getting big. The key is magic key. The key take children nice place. This time, they went to the jungle. The jungle is nice but very huge. They lost. They met a man and a women. They lost too. They are looking for Lost City. The children walked with them and look for the city. They are good detective. They can find. They were very happy.

I like this book. I want to have the key. I want to go to another world because this month is very very busy. I didn't have much time to play with my friends. I want to go somewhere to refresh!

160 words

0 件のコメント: