2008年10月1日水曜日

Karaoke

At 2 in the morning, I wrote report about New Zealand survey. I study about defference from NZ breakfast and Japanese breakfast. When I was in NZ, I ate cereals with milk and fruits. I like NZ breakfast because it is healthy and easy to prepare. After finishing it, I went to bed.

I woke up at 9:30!!!!! I couldn't take a 1st period! I was very sad. At noon, I went to school. After I finish the class, I went to library and saw Shrek1. I forgot about story so it was very interesting. At 5:30, I went to room of my club. We made portable shrine again. At night, I went to karaoke with Yuka, Ayaka, Mika. They are not same age but we are good friends. I sung songs and jump. I had a very good time. Next week, I have to presentation about breakfast so I will do my best!

157 words

0 件のコメント: