2008年9月29日月曜日

Start date

August 2nd

At 4, my father and I got up. Haruno and my grand mother called me to get up! I ate onigiri because I can't eat it in NZ. We left my house at 5:30. My friend and member of my club came to send me off! They came and met me at 5:50!! They were very kind. I love them. Ayaka, she is older than I. She gave me mascot which is made by her. I was glad! I was very happy. I left my school at 6:10. We went to Fukuoka airport by bus. It took 2 hours. We met Ms. Mukai. We took a plane. We went to Singapore first. We left Japan at11. I said good-bye to Japan. I have never eaten meal of plane. I ate lunch. Bread was delicious. I listened music and played games. I arrived at Singapore. We had to stay there for 6 hours. My friends and I went to shopping. I bought only juice. My friend bought something. The Singapore airport was beautiful and huge! We had to walk long distance. We took plane again. I ate dinner. I ate potato. At night, I could sleep well but my neck was sore. It is good experience for me to live in air plane.

217 words

0 件のコメント: