2008年9月28日日曜日

My favorite animals

★My favorite animal s
-Cats
I like cats very much. My grand father loved cats. When I was a child, he had 7 black cats. They were very cute so thanks to him, I became to like cats. Especially black cats. When I become big, I want to have cats. Because cats makes me happy and relax. An d I want to get marry him who like cats!
-rabbits
I like rabbits. WHen I was in Nwe Zealand, they had a rabbit. The name was Alex. I had a very good time. I had never hold a rabbit. Alew was very cute and soft. They can run fast that I had tought. Hildren like rabbit very much. They call rabbit bany.
-dogs
When I was child, I don't like dogs. Becasuse when I was 5 years old, I went to my grand mother's house. I liked to relax garden. I saw a big dalmatian. He gazed me. I scared him so I became hate. However, my senior has a cute dog. Her name was wasabi. She is cute and clever so I want to live with dogs.
-kiwis
When I was New Zealand, I went to the zoo near my house. I saw kiwi. They were very cute. I want to see them again!!

215 words

0 件のコメント: